Out of the Country


Are you a U.S. citizen living abroad? Whether you lived in the U.S. for 2 days or 200 days all of your income is subject to U.S. income tax. Let us help you report your finances in accordance with country tax treaties or IRS voluntary disclosure requirements. Some of your income may be excluded and housing expenses may be able to reduce your taxable income. If you have both foreign and U.S. income your deductions may need to be allocated. LG&H wants to work with you to meet foreign reporting requirements.

Key Benefit

  • Foreign Compliance
Skip to toolbar